“Since opening our doors one year ago, our company has done over $1.5 million in sales with the help of Monzurul.com. In comparison, it usually takes a brand new dental office over 10 years to break $1 million in sales. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the success we’ve seen since bringing Monzurul on board.”
– David Babcock | Bluffdale Dental
After managing his Google Ads (formerly AdWords) account, David Babcock became frustrated. He had come to feel doubtful and disappointed, too. As the Marketing Director of Bluffdale Dental;, he decided it was time to get help before he gave up on Google Ads completely. These were the issues he was facing:
- A lack of tracking efforts, which caused Lou to question the effectiveness of Google Ads.
- He noted very high Cost-per Click rates for the dental industry. The average CPC for Bluffdale Dental was $7.44.
- Due to poor optimization, their website was not attracting customers and had limited conversions
I addressed the specific issues Bluffdale Dental had been experiencing and created the following list of goals to achieve for them.
- Construct a campaign that mimics the website structure—this allowed us to be very specific about ad group and keyword selections to counterattack the high CPCs of the industry.
- Use geotargeting to reach the ideal target audience (i.e. people in the targeted location in need of the main services).
- Install tracking mechanisms that show data we can use to measure the impact their campaigns are having.
- Generate at least 30 leads per month with the AdWords campaign.
As a PCC Strategist, here’s what I did to take action towards meeting those goals.
Firstly, I recommended a new website from Monzurul.com that was focused on providing Bluffdale Dental site visitors with a great user experience as well as improving the number of conversions generated.
- I utilized the content of the ads to showcase their unique value propositions such as acceping walk-ins, having payment plans available for people with no insurance, numerous new patient specials, and much more.
- By gearing the ads to focus on advertising Bluffdale Dental main services of Dental Implants and Teeth Whitening, I was able to maximize their ROI.
- I was able to set up targeting solutions that advertised their main services within a 40-mile radius of Bluffdale, where their office is located and the majority of their patients live.
- Call and Conversion tracking tools were installed on the site to monitor the ROI from the campaigns. I also maintained a monitoring plan with Google analytics to further improve performance.
Over time, I was able to consistently bring in a high amount of leads and managed to decrease the cost of acquiring such leads. The average revenue per lead generated was higher than expected, considering the challenges of the industry. These results were a pleasant surprise that spurred everyone on throughout the campaign. The new website was a significant factor in the continuous success of Bluffdale Dental. Plus the succinct PPC campaign allowed me to find quality keywords that would convert at a low cost with the appropriate tracking.